“Grow as we grow” Are you in search of doing exciting work in an environment you’re going to love? Are you interested to thrive on excellence? Are you a smart worker with passion to work? Are you eager and enjoy solving challenging problems? Want to work with a shrewd, committed team? Then we are the right employer for you. If you are interested in making a difference in the world, have talent and ready to face challenges and want to pursue a career in web designing, development and internet marketing, then you have golden opportunities waiting.Please visit our portfolio...
Number Of Positions
Ecommerce Training Manager
Best in the Industry
*Knowledge & understanding of learning & training fundamentals
*Curiosity for new technology & a passion for teaching
*Excellent verbal & written communication
*Must be patient & presentable
*Advanced organizational and research skills
*Agile thinking and work habits
*Ability to work independently and with team members
*Ability to work well under pressure
*Familiarity with e-commerce marketplaces & prior training experience would be a plus
*Develop & deliver e-commerce training to clients & partners
*Develop online courses & documentation
*Create training exercises & hosting webinars
*Continuously develop strong knowledge of the e-commerce industry & methodology
*Take ownership and implement the coaching strategies
-Customer service skills
-Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written both)
*Handle inbound calls, chats & emails effectively
*Understand and resolve customer concerns
*Provide service-related information
*Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problems-solving resources.
*Answers customers’ questions.
*Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers
*Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results.
*Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice.
*Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
*Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
*Familiarity with RESTful APIs
*Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
*Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
*Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
*A knack for benchmarking and optimization
*Familiarity with code versioning tools
React js Developer duties and responsibilities:
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• SEO Analysis
• Online Advertising
• Google Analytics
• Keyword Analysis
• Keyword Research
• Digital Marketing
• Digital Strategy
• Email Marketing
• Facebook Marketing
• Marketing Digital Advertising
• SMO Digital Media
• Manage all digital marketing channel.
• Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• Creating and maintaining social networking platforms.
• Ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword.
• Provide creative ideas to design content for campaigns, select target audiences and understand consumer behavior
• Strong understanding of digital marketing trends, new social media sites, web technologies, changes in algorithms and best practice.
• Knowledge of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Semrush, WebTrends etc.)
*Excellent verbal & written communication
*Typing Speed 30+
*Should have prior experience of handling teams
*Good understanding of Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal & Paytm Marketplaces
*Manage bulk listings along with content creation
*Updating Product Data/ specifications/ Images/ Pricing/ Discount
*Cataloging, campaign & promotion management
*Well-versed in Amazon sales boost, Account management, Product listings & other amazon tools
*Manage a team of up to 10 ambitious and highly-trained account managers working across a variety of e-commerce platforms
*Assist the Manager in day-to-day operations
*Attend client meetings
*Collaborate with different departments
Technical academic background like BCA / BSc (Computers) / B.Tech. (Computers) / GNIIT, etc. is a mu
Best in the Industry
• Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
• Must be familiar with all latest CRM and ERP systems
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Teamwork is embraced and highly regarded.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexibility to work in shifts.
Assistant Manager in Tech2Globe will be indulge into different operational activities along with managing a team of more than 5 TL and their associates.
• Assist TL and their subordinates in supervising daily operations of organisation.
• Develop productive, profitable and achievement oriented working environment for employees.
• Address operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
• Supervise teams to ensure operational excellence and excellent client services.
• Assist in interviewing, recruiting, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
• Determine staffing requirements, work assignment and schedules for new projects.
• Coordinate with Manager in different operational issues and activities.
• Responsible for building a strong network / relationship with clients. (especially International)
• Project management: Remarkable detail orientation for making accurate trackers.
• Handling escalated customer complaints proficiently and make elimination strategy for future occurrence.
• Reporting: Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives. Good math skills with the ability to create and analyse reports, spreadsheets and performance statistics
• Business process understanding, drafting and implementing SOPs, review/internal audit of business process.
• Lean Six Sigma certification (Green, Yellow or Black Belt)
• Software development background (management or self)
• Excellent Communication Skills (written + verbal).
• Required Experience: 0-6 months in IT Industry (matches above mentioned criteria in job description), Software Sales. Should have alluring persona.
• Can act smartly in all the critical situations
• Should have a technical milieu in terms of education or experience dossier.
• Should be able to brought an advantage to the company by making financial gains.
• Should be target oriented.
• Should be able to intact the assigned work within the given TAT.
• To generate & identify sales leads, pitching or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new prospects.
• Identifying and making contact with new prospective clients for IT services like Mobile Application, Software, Website, Digital marketing, etc.
• Meeting with clients, identifying their requirements and then proposing solution.
• Arranging post sale support to clients.
• Chasing up leads with follow up phone calls and writing proposals for prospective clients.
• Generating business from existing and new customer.
• Maintaining daily sales report and reporting to the Manager.
• Proficient in core PHP, MySQL
• Wordpress template and plugin development
• CSS or any preprocessor(Less, Sass)
• Git version control system
• Sound knowledge of Core PHP / Magento / Shopify, WordPress and other latest new technologies
• Experience of working on E-commerce(PHP) / Woo-commerce website
• API development/Integration, integration of Payment Gateways, custom module development.
• Ability to understand the requirements.
• Expertise in CSS and JS, Jquery, Ajax, JSon
• Should have excellent knowledge of good coding standards.
• Experience in Cake PHP, Laravel, Zend will be a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication
Good knowledge of e-commerce platform.
Good knowledge of Ms- Office.
Should be able to write and speak English.
Min typing speed: 30 WPM
Excel knowledge is must.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Cataloging & Order Processing
• Listing & updating products on various sales channels(Amazon, Ebay, Shopclues, Paytm etc.)
• Research products on internet on different sites.
• Compare prices & products listing of competitive websites
• Process Orders on daily basis.
• Monitor promotional activities at Marketplaces
• Record all order details in the database
• Maintaining daily excel records of all data.